Our experienced opticians will ensure that your frames suit your style, your face, your visual needs, and your prescription. Careful attention to the elements of fit, form, and function ensures a comfortable and stylish pair of eyeglasses. With our wide range of frame shapes, sizes, colors, materials, and styles, you’re sure to find many choices for your eyewear needs. We offer brands you know, and some you may not have discovered yet. We carry frames for the whole family, including infants. Come visit us to find your next favorite pair of glasses and sunglasses!
What are Opticians Looking for When Fitting a Pair of Glasses?
- The frame shape and design details suit the shape of your face.
- The frame size suits the width of your face and head, ensuring they fit without being too tight or too loose. Too narrow will create pressure points on the side of your head and too wide may cause them to slip down your nose and/or fall off your face.
- The frame color compliments your eye color, hair color, skin tones, and wardrobe.
- The bridge of the frame rests comfortably on the bridge of your nose. The pressure from a bridge that is too large or too small can cause redness and irritation on your nose.
- The temples are the appropriate length. Temples that are too long or too short can be uncomfortable and cause a poor fit. We custom fit your temple bend specifically to your ears for optimal comfort and function.
- The frame size and shape is suitable for your prescription and your visual needs. Our opticians have the experience to ensure that your lenses and frame combine beautifully so you look great and see clearly.
What if I am Allergic to Common Metals?
We stock a wide range of nickel-free frames, including styles made from titanium and beta-titanium, stainless steel, Flexon®, acetate, Optyl®, TR-90, and nylon. Alert one of our opticians to your allergy and we will be glad to steer you in the right direction.